Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Zoe!!!

My Zoe turned 2 today! I know I'm one of those weirdo dog people but we had to celebrate. One of her doggy friends, Scout, had his birthday the day before so we got them together for a little party. I made a cake for us and a special cake for the doggies. It was made of special ingredients for doggies and although it wasn't too appealing to me, the doggies loved it!
The human cake. Don't mind that blob of purple frosting, I've been watching a lot of Cake Boss and got a little too ambitious...
The doggy cake... Made of shredded carrots, peanut butter, and honey... yum.
The girls eating their cake. They wouldn't keep it on their plates in the kitchen :(
Scout and Zoe playing
Ha ha! Asha can't ever seem to keep her eyes open during pictures... I love it!
And the birthday girl! Her ears are folded cuz she was playing so much!
Happy birthday my Zoe girls. I love you so much!!!

No comments: