Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Graduation Day To My Brian!


Today was Brian's graduation day. Very long. Very boring. But thank you to those who endured it :) I was a little disappointed when my Brian didn't trip after he said he would, but other than that, it was a good day. The best part of it all was watching Brian get up and walk out after he received his diploma... Thank You!!! I just want to say that I am very proud of Brian. He has worked his butt off and is doing something that will be so beneficial to our family. He still has a lot of school left... about 4 to 5 years, but it will be worth it! He starts his pharmacy tech externship on Monday, so lets hope he loves it ;) My mommy came into town for this special day and I am loving every minute with her! I forget how much fun we have, my favorite was being woken up at 1AM, "Bre, you want a brownie?" Sure mommy! Staying up until 2AM just to wake up at 5AM to go to work for floorset... going to Rodworks and having her tell me that I don't have to choose, "just get both Bre, it's such a good deal!" Zoe follows her around everywhere she goes and runs into her room first thing in the morning when she wakes up. Ha ha I love it!

This is the picture we will someday look back on and laugh about how poor we were and what a crappy car we had to drive... Hopefully sooner than later




Ha ha there were 3 of these... in every single pic, someone looked horrible. I posted this one cuz all the girls look good and that's all that matters :)

Brian was done taking pictures by the end of the day... if you couldn't already tell :)

Ha ha this is what my dad thought of the ceremony ;)


Good job babe, I am so so proud of you!

8 comments:

Paityn and Mark said...

Congrats brian! Wish we couldve been there!

Jarrett and Sydni said...

Hey girl sorry we didn't come, Ella had her shots yesterday and was sore at night:( BUT we still would love to celebrate with you guys, maybe a BBQ?? Congratts Brian!!!

Rebecca said...

That is so cool! Good job Bri!! How exciting!!! So you guys aren't going out this summer? That will be fun to have a Utah summer. I miss you guys, keep up the hard work :)

Myleka and Chris said...

Congratulation Brian, well done!!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats Brian!

California Theler's said...

congratulations brian!! good job! bre...you and your mom are so cute together! i love it!!!

Tori said...

Congrats to Brian! Looks like it was an exciting commencement speech. I'll ask your Dad if he can give me a re-cap!

Could your Mom take me to Rod Works? I want to get "both" too! :)

Bama Leone said...

CONGRATS