Saturday, March 27, 2010

Best Date Ever!

We've all heard that it's the little things in life that count. Last night was a little thing, but it was the best! Brian told me not to make plans for Friday night cuz he had a special night planned. I thought the whole time we would be going to a movie because that's what we usually do but he insisted he planned something super special. To make a long story short, the night was followed by several "tricked ya" places, and I was super confused. End result, we wandered the mall, ate at Iceberg, and then started home. He then took a sudden turn and we somehow ended up at the movie theater. He wouldn't tell me what movie, but I looked at the time on his confirmation number and it said 9:45... the same time How to Train Your Dragon was playing! I was so excited, I couldn't believe it! I usually have to beg Brian to take me to those movies! It was super cute, everyone should go see it! We especially loved "Toothless," the main dragon because his face expressions looked just like our little Zoe! Such a normal date, but Brian made it so fun and entertaining! Thanks babe!

2 comments:

Tori Bennett said...

Love the new picture!!

Jarrett and Sydni said...

Totally the little things that make a big difference! That was so sweet of Brian.